P

P

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Shout Out to SBH

I really want to thank the great ladies that put together Sisters by Heart. I received the package you sent and I know it's supposed to be functional, but it means a lot to me knowing that someone out there has been there and cares. I have learned so much from your blogs and from just being able to ask questions that you won't think are crazy. Hopefully my being as prepared as possible will work out in my favor...I already feel like I'm going to medical school, just wait until she gets here, huh? Well done, and keep up the good work! I really appreciate it!

3 comments:

  1. Oh yay - we're so glad you got it!!! It gives us such joy to know we're passing on hope and some helpful hints to hopefully make your journey a little easier! Big hearts hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad that our package gave you a little comfort. We are all here if you need anything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy we were able to brighten your day. We were happy to do it. Between the 10 of us we have been through a lot so ask away! Heart hugs!

    ReplyDelete