P

P

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Mama's Nervous

They are doing a chest x-ray this morning (which is routine) to see if Carolines lungs still have a lot of fluid. She did exceptionally well last night, but for some reason...despite everyone telling me how wonderful she looks, I feel like I'm waiting for the ball to drop. I am really nervous about them closing her chest. She obviously cannot procede with this journey without doing so, I am just having a moment. The surgery process will take up to two hours and I will keep everyone updated. You may not be able to tell from the pictures, but her swelling has gone way down.


1 comment:

  1. I remember that feeling too Lauren- I think it's just kind of a self defense we put up waiting for the ball to drop. I'm so glad to hear she's doing so well. She will be in my thoughts and prayers for a continued swift and smooth recovery!

    ReplyDelete