P

P

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Milestones

Happy 2 months to our sweet baby girl!  I have recognised how much more significant all the milestones seem to be when comparing my healthy boy to Caroline.  I consider also how very blessed we are and I don't take one single smile for granted.  She weighed in this morning at a staggering 4.50 kilos (which is 9 pounds, 15 ounces) so we are excited about almost breaking into the double digits.  Eight weeks ago, we began a journey we had been preparing for...but nothing really prepares you for the fight these little one's are born with.  She has already endured so much and shown us just how precious life is.  I continue to stay cautiously optimistic about her progress, she still has so much to overcome.  We thank everyone for keeping us in your thoughts and prayers.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Lauren she is an Angel! Praise the Lord for blessing her with such awesome parents!

    ReplyDelete