P

P

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Pretty in pink

Last night Miss Caroline showed us that she is ready to try breathing on her own for a while. She has a extubation readyness trial (ERT) early this morning, lasting for 2 hours. Please pray that she does well and can be taken off the vent.
Last night, the nurse and I gave her a bath (she hasn't had one since surgery) and changed the blankets on her bed. Those of you who know me, know that I'm not a huge pink fan...but at this point, I would wrap her in frilly tutus the rest of her life if she would just get better. (See picture)

2 comments:

  1. Yea! She is doing so well! Keeping her in my thoughts and prayers for a continued smooth recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I would be more than happy to buy her and assortment of tutus! Sending lots of love and prayers to y'all!

    ReplyDelete