P

P

Sunday, February 20, 2011

New Routine

I can't believe we have been home for 3 days. Caroline has been adjusting to not having monitors beeping and craziness stuck in her body. We are working on gaining weight and although it is very stressful for me, she has not had a negative day so far. We had our first visit from the home nurse this morning and she seems to think we are doing a good job. I will be happy on Tuesday when she has the stitches taken out of her little chest. I am shocked that the few newborn clothes we have are big on her. She weighs in at a whopping 7 pounds, 9 ounces now. My Aunt Wynn is in town helping with the transition. Thanks to her, I have gotten some much needed sleep and spent some extra time with Parker. I really appreciate all the help we have had and can't imagine what we would have done without you all. Thanks!
I will update with new at home pictures soon. For now, check out how much she is looking like her Daddy!

2 comments:

  1. You are home! Wow what a journey this is. I'm thinking of you all. Caroline is just so beautiful. I'm so glad that she is nursing well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh bless her heart! Way to go Caroline, the angels are watching over you!

    ReplyDelete